HOW TO GET STARTED WITH SUSTAINABILITY AND COMMUNICATING IT
Director of Sustainability
In this episode of KavAdemy Talks, we speak about getting started with sustainability, communicating it, and why it is important. Our guest is Mari Saario, Director of Sustainability at Sulapac, a company looking to replace plastics. She is also a former full-time and still part-time ESG and CSR consultant at Gaia Consulting. We are very excited to have a chance to talk with Mari, as her passion and knowledge of all things related to sustainability are impressive.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL HEAR
- Mari's story, and what brought her where she is today in her career
- When and where should businesses start their sustainability actions and communications?
- Does it make sense for companies to get external help with their sustainability strategy?
- If she would rule the world, what would be the three things she would change today that have a great, immediate positive impact?
- What does Mari mean by "Nature doesn't create waste"? What is biomimicry?