HOW TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS AS A BUSINESS LEADER
CEO & Founder
In this episode of KavAdemy Talks, we discuss decision-making with our guest, Jaakko Pellosniemi, Founder & CEO of Fingertip, a collaborative, social decision-making cloud application that helps companies make smarter and faster decisions. Jaakko is an experienced CEO and business leader with a demonstrated history of leading pioneering organizations. Skilled in Leadership, Decision Making, Product Development, Biotechnology, R&D, and Life Sciences. Strong board professional graduated from Aalto University. He’s also the author of the book ‘Social Decision Making - The Introduction’ the future of work through Social Decision Making. Decision Making is one of the main success factors of modern business, and leaders’ choices ultimately have broader ripple effects, for better or worse, so it’s great to have a chance to pick Jaakko’s brain.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL HEAR
- How did Jaakko end up where he is today, working closely with decision-making?
- The main benefits of making good decisions
- Why is making the right decision so hard?
- What is social decision-making and why it's important
- The key points to making a good decision
- What do people struggle with the most?
- About Jaakko's take on biases, so they won't mislead us in our decision-making
- Should we try to make fewer decisions? Would that improve the quality of our decision-making?
- If Jaakko would rule the world, what would he change?